FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will trade 2 (two) pairs (four levers total) of gold-colored, shorty levers (fitting a 2018 FJR) for a set (both levers) of normal length, fitting, adjustable, OEM quality or better (or new, or near new, OEM Yamaha levers) levers. A set of shorty levers are installed in my bike now (unknown brand) and the other set (STRADA gold-colored shorties) is still brand new in the sealed wrappers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got OEM levers off of my 18 that I'd trade. Taken off around 3K miles
I have a brand new set of Strada shorty levers (gold colored) ready to trade. I have removed the brake lever of the shorty levers (unknown manufacturer) currently in use. The clutch shorty lever is still installed on the bike. I don't feel comfortable removing it due to lack of experience with this control. How can we communicate via private email so that we can trade pictures of the items?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.