FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Interesting. I have been waiting one part order from local dealer over four months now. A second order, in stock showed delivery 3-5 days, pushed order, confirmation email said out of stock. Chat line confirmed sorry no production date known.

Keep us posted please

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. I have been waiting one part order from local dealer over four months now. A second order, in stock showed delivery 3-5 days, pushed order, confirmation email said out of stock. Chat line confirmed sorry no production date known.

Keep us posted please
Hey Fastfreddie you may benefit from the great prices. The USD conversion to AUD Not so great ATM. Though cheaper than local dealer inclusive of postagr

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well the parts arrived within 7 days DHL EXPRESS. Complete colour match. Absolutely Stoked.

A side note the Yamaha badge for the cowling was ordered and supplied. Now attached below
The postage was reasonable and when added to overall cost still cheaper than buying in Australia. We again are only let down by the currency conversion rate
Hood Motor vehicle Watch Automotive lighting Font
v
Automotive design Automotive exterior Auto part Carbon Aluminium

·
Registered
2012 FJR Blue Beauty, 2014 FJR Hot Red Head, +++
301 Posts
Thanks for posting about IMPEX. Partzilla.com HAD been my go-to for parts. But IMPEX pricing was half the Partzilla price (and one third the Yamaha price) for a pair of 2014 mirrors. Cheaper than repainting the old ones!

·
Registered
77 Posts
My go-to FJR parts supplier is Webike Japan. Way cheaper than Partzilla, even considering the freight, and usually arrives in less than a week of shipping. You have to use Paypal and they do charge a little premium on the exchange rate to USD. They also seem to have better access to the Japanese manufacturer's parts.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for posting about IMPEX. Partzilla.com HAD been my go-to for parts. But IMPEX pricing was half the Partzilla price (and one third the Yamaha price) for a pair of 2014 mirrors. Cheaper than repainting the old ones!
I think it’s safe to say if the parts aren’t bulky or heavy it is an excellent op to refresh our older bikes. My left fairing is currently at the paint shop for minor rash the shipping was way to pricey on that part.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2nd Impex Parcel touchdown Sydney Australia today. Shipping option EMS (Cheaper but slower)

New Horn 1MC-83371-00-00
Rivets 902-69060-08-00

Bolts 901-50050-24-00
Rectangle Font Electric blue Logo Magenta

Now just to get the Saddle bag cases and left fairing delivered from the Spray Shop and the old boy will be back together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts