2007 FJR1300AE in excellent condition with 20,100 miles. It comes with a Seth Laam heated seat (not wired up), taller windscreen, Ram phone holder, tank bag, shop manual, Ivan's ECU flash, throttle body sync at 20,000 mi, Delvonic carbon slip-ons, pumpkin oil changed at 18,000 miles, engine oil changed every 2,000 miles, last engine oil/filter, air filter, spark plug change and brake/ clutch fluid flush at 20,000 mi, Givi trunk, Gerauld stiffy kit, Gerauld backrest, 1" bar risers, T-Rex engine guards with T-Rex highway pegs, tires have about 5,000 miles on them. I am only selling because my wife has decided to ride with me and we need more real estate for her. I am 6'6" and she is 5'10" so I bought a Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited which gives her a "throne" to sit on. I bought the FJR with 11,000 miles on it and one of the main reasons I bought this specific FJR1300 was its condition. The previous owner told me it had always been garaged and it is currently sitting in my shop with a battery tender attached.

I live in Mineola, Texas which is about 30 miles north of Tyler. You have found a well farkled FJR, I can't think of much else you would want to add to this bike.

Please PM me with questions. Thanks