FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the best place and availability of shop manual for the 2006 FJR?

Doug Hines
Benton, AR

·
Registered
40 Posts
20valves said:
your dealer
Yeah, that's great and all, but my dealer (and two others I've called) say they haven't gotten any catalogues from Yamaha yet, so they don't know if anything is available, or what part/order numbers to use. I've been looking for a top box as well, as I'm going to be going on a trip soon and will need *something*, and Givi hasn't finished their mount plate yet, but I haven't found a dealer who can actually order this. Dennis at D&H said that yamaha was so swamped with the delivery backup that he thout it would be a while before any accessories were available. Does anyone know of a dealer who can actually get any of this stuff? If so, let me know 'cause I want to give 'em a call!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
mindtrip said:
Yeah, that's great and all, but my dealer (and two others I've called) say they haven't gotten any catalogues from Yamaha yet, so they don't know if anything is available, or what part/order numbers to use. Does anyone know of a dealer who can actually get any of this stuff? If so, let me know 'cause I want to give 'em a call!
No one else sells factory service manuals other than Yam dealers. Mindtrip, sounds like your dealer isn't doing a good job by you. I'll check with my guy on Tuesday to see what's available as I need service manuals as well. On accessories? Dunno, I don't seem to be able to get a seat cowl in yellow for my other bike even though Yam says they are gonna make it, just that nobody seems to know when. :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts