FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if my 05 heated grips will work on the 06 and will the 05 truck box will fit the 06 model? The dealer tells me it won't. I've put my name in for the 06 model due to be in about Aug. Thanks for any help.

Mtdogfjr

·
Registered
632 Posts
The heated grips will work.

What the **** is a truck box?

·
Registered
361 Posts
What the **** is a truck box?
You know....a truck box is a box .....a truck comes in
Geez Alan...don't you know anything? :p

What is a truck box? I seriously do not know?

On a serious note, I've just ordered some heated grips from BikeBiz (Australia) to fit on my new 2006. They are those little heating blankets that fit underneath your existing grips...simple...and cheap at $49.95

I wonder how they will work on our freezing Ipswich mornings (-5 ish on some days) on the way to work?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I think he means the trunk or top box. And the answer is yes the box will fit both though the mounting is different..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mtdogfjr said:
Can anyone tell me if my 05 heated grips will work on the 06 and will the 05 trunk box will fit the 06 model? The dealer tells me it won't. I've put my name in for the 06 model due to be in about Aug. Thanks for any help. One more ? I've got a Cee Bailey windscreen on the 05, will it fit the 06? Last ? I promise.

Mtdogfjr

·
Registered
632 Posts
No the '05 windscreens won't fit the 06 models. You could drill more holes, I guess.

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts