FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I hate doing this but I must sell my bike. This bike is in excellent shape but wifey does'nt like riding on it. she wants me to retire and go to the Wing :x
2005 non abs, 6500 miles
Doug Hines risers
Powerlet system
Rick Meyer seat with custom sheepskin cover
52L Givi trunk with brake light
Throttlemeister cruise
Highway pegs
New Avons front and rear
Brand new lge Yamaha tank bag
05 FJR service manual
Auto Com Active system not installed
5 yr extended warran
3yr tire protection plan
2 matching blue HJC full face helmets 1 large, 1 extra large
oil change every 2k
Cee Bailey 4x4 windsheild along with standard[/b]
$10500.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about that Marko. Not very good on this computer. Tommorrow I will take a few pics and send them to you if you like. send me your e-mail address and I'll send to you
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not a problem, e-mail addy is sent in a pm to you...... A wing is certainly not a bad investment, I have a friend that has a brand new one, it certainly moves, and is very, very comfy. I'm not too thrilled with the color (yellow) but guess what... it's not my bike!!! He loves it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey okeefjr,
I tried to email you at the aol addy, wanted to touch base with you about the bike for sale, if it's still for sale.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Marko,
sorry about not getting back to you sooner, been on vacation.
I've decided not to sell right now, I've got too much money in toys on it and rather keep riding it for a while. The FJR is about the most fun bike I,ve ever ridden. Hope you find one, you will love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts