FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of very nice 05 saddlebags for sale. The left one has a scuff on it that isn't very noticable but could be painted if you want it perfect.

Yamaha has a price on these of $587.00 each. I will take $800.00 including shipping in the U.S. I can send you pictures if you want them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
05' FJR saddlebags

I would have thought that these would have been snatched up since they are such nice bags. Corbin beetle bags are over $1,000.00 and Give is very nice stuff but leaves a rack system when you take them off. You or one of your riding friends could fabricate a mount and turn something into a great sport tour bike.

I am willing to take $650.00 and pay the shipping in the U.S.

Have a great day,
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of very nice 05 saddlebags for sale. The left one has a scuff on it that isn't very noticable but could be painted if you want it perfect.

Yamaha has a price on these of $587.00 each. I will take $800.00 including shipping in the U.S. I can send you pictures if you want them.
Please call me. James. 253 376 7202. Thanks

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha FJR
2 Posts
05 Bags

I have a set in perfect condition with the soft bags (bike was totaled while they were off). If you are interested, I would take 600.00 plus shipping for them. Can send pics if u are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts