FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Due to a change in work location (and a number of other domestic commitments) it is with regret that I have decided to sell my FJR.

It's a 2004 ABS model on an '04 plate. Mileage is 10.8k miles and as you can see from the photo I'm a bit fastidous with my bikes and it is kept clean, polished and fully maintained.

Like all these machines it runs like a dream. It is still under the Yamaha warranty until March 2006.

All the bolt-ons you'd want are on there:-

• Yamaha Panniers
  • R&G sliders
  • Radiator guard
  • Front fenda-extenda
  • Superbrace
  • Carbon fibre engine guard
  • Lower fairing extenders
  • 51cm screen with flip (standard screen also provided)
  • Wilbers shock (only done 3,000 miles)
  • FJR reflector panels on rear of panniers
  • Heated grips
  • Stainless steel bar ends
  • Handguards (BMW R1150GS type)

There may be some more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I'm looking for £6,750 which I think is a fair price for a 20 month old bike that cost £9.5k when new and comes with a veritable raft of common upgrades.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bumping this to the top.

Guess I'll have to put it on Ebay next week and enjoy the wondrous offers of cheques for untold fortunes from Nigeria and Albania. Quelle joy!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
It's the time of the year rich you could try in the new year and you should also get a good price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Woody. Just before the holiday season, indeed, isn't the best time. However, it does leave a longer period on the warranty, which would be nice (I suppose).

Hope your weekend at the Blue thingy goes well.

·
Registered
372 Posts
If I lived on your side of the pond I would be looking at her. Great mileage and great price. I am looking for a second '04/'05 for a touring group.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts