FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
You've gotta put that front wheel down once in a while, Ed! Ya dang squid! Your constant wheelies and stoppies are really hurting your fuel economy, to the point of being a little offensive. I mean, how much fuel do you have to waste, getting only 17 MPG on a bike that usually/easily gets into the 40s. Shame on you, sir. :x

And that goes for all-a-you '06 ridin' squids getting 17mpg. Did you all call each other and discuss how you'd have to ride, to ALL be getting the same 17mpg on your FJRs?! Unbelievably bad taste, the lot of you! :|

By ALL of you getting 17 mpg, is this to show how you '06 owners think you're superior to all other FJR owners? By ALL getting the same mpg?!

What if you were about to get 18mpg... would you ride the brakes to get it down to 17?

I've never heard of such childish behavior/behaviour and I'm calling my congressman! :x

:wink:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
There is a thread about this Edward

It's a problem that nearly everyone has and Yamaha are taking steps to replace your instruments, which have been set at 17 instead of 99.9

Apart from that, keep the front wheel on the floor..... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts