FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cannnot believe i put down deposit on 10-20-05 and dealer now tells me looks like june any one else waiting this long,i hope the wait is worth it.............

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
fjrk9 said:
i cannnot believe i put down deposit on 10-20-05 and dealer now tells me looks like june any one else waiting this long,i hope the wait is worth it.............
Did your guy say you'd get the first bike? That's an early deposit, you should have gotten one of the first to arrive (early May) unless you were behind a long line of early deposits.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That is a looooong time to wait. Seems to me like your dealer may be pulling a fast one on you. I'd look to see if there is a dealer elsewhere that has an fjr in stock and try to get your deposit back. You should have gotten your bike by now. A dealer in Iowa and a few here in Illinois all told me that the standard is a $500 deposit and a two week wait if they don't have it in stock (I just had to wait one day).

Try looking around

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't want to make you angry or anything, but, when I ordered by bike from KJM in Wigan (UK) they said I would have a long wait for the bike and when I asked how long they told me 3 weeks. Guess what? It's an American import.

:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts