FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up mine today in Falls Church.It started raining as soon as I left the dealership.Took the long way home to Rockville Md. anyhow.What the heck-she got wet anyhow,eh?It feels a wee bit rough,and the gears clunk some but I'll assume that's the newness-She's my first new bike.Feels plenty powerful,comfy too.Can't wait to put some miles on her and wind her up!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Va

Hey guys...congrats on the bike coming in!! Im very jealous. I have decided to hold off for a while on what year FJR im going to get (04,05, or 06). Obviously money has something to do with it...but if the 06 is that much of an improvement then its worth waiting. I have already started planning my cross country trip for June of next year when I WILL have an FJR. I'm actually trying to convince my fiance' how great a cross country trip would be for..oh say...the HONEYMOON!! hehe :lol: So still on the cruiser until I decide...until then ill have to live the FJR life vicariously through you fellows!! Have fun and if youre ever going to be out near Winchester, VA let me know!

-Drew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.