FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
I hope and pray the 'medical reasons' go away, sir! :|

:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Biggest problem is too many big days (1000 - 1700 Km days) have killed my wrists so moving to another bike that I don't lean forward on.

The old knees don't like the bend after a few hours these days.

Must be getting old??? Well I do have a grand daughter now... :D

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Aha! Those are the medical reasons that don't go away! 8)

A more comfortable mount is your prescription. The BMW 1200RT I rode with wifey in CA was supremely comfortable... and it could still embarass a few sport riders on the '1.'

:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prices are all open to negotiation. If no one wants or makes and offer I will put them on Ebay...

·
Registered
426 Posts
I no longer have an FJR but I am curious about your trailer hitch. Was it a one-off or is a company building those for sale? I wanted to tow a small trailer behind my FZ1 occasionally but my local weld shop said it was too time-consuming and they didn't want to do it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Marc,

The springs/shock are Sold see above.

Kym

·
Registered
8 Posts
Classic tow bar needed

Due to medical reasons the FJR is going. So I have the following for sale.

Bike is for sale in Pitmans http://www.pitmansa.com.au/motorbikes/2nd_hand/motorcycle_list.htm

Classic Tow Bar with unused wiring kit, Stainless mounting bolts & mudflap $125

I also have a set of standard headers with a dent in one down pipe, open to offers.
Kym,

I have a 2005 FJR and would like to buy a tow bar. Do you still have it? Contact me on [email protected] please

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
If Charlie does not get the tow bar I would like it. Philharmonic, [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts