High-G FJR Junkie!
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Asheboro, NC, USA
SO, for the benefit of science and future bite victims, I do a quick check of what I got and mostly what I ain't got:
- no engine start. No click, nothing;
- high beam headlight indicator on as mentioned, regardless of switch position;
- both turn signal indicators on as mentioned with no turn signals;
- fuel gauge reading completely full with about 3/4 tank in it and blinking once per second for 8 seconds, then pause for 1.5 seconds then repeat without end;
- clock did NOT reset;
- trip odometers did NOT reset;
- no windshield motion;
- no horn;
- no glovebox solenoid.
Solved the puzzle yet?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.