FJR Owners Forum banner

driving lights

984 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  2GENAE 
#1 ·
I do a lot of night driving and wanted to add auxiliary lights. I already have angle eyes mounted on the fender they brighten the road nice but only close up. I'm thinking of getting the denali d4 lights. Does anyone have them if so how and where did you mount them.

#2 ·
I'd suggest and upgrade to F2 LED headlights and you will want less for auxiliary lighting except for conspicuity.

Reactions: 2GENAE
#3 ·
We installed F2 H4 LED from Amazon less then $50.00 works great on my Gen II.. We had to trim about 1/8" of the small end of the boot that wraps around the the bulb. A trick I read here on how to install them. H4 is the I.D. for the the three tabs that index in the light housing. Wifes KIA has the same bulb I tested a pair on high beam a lot in the day time for weeks before buying a second pair for the FJR.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FRG4NSH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.