FJR Owners Forum banner

Todays ride

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  David Shelton 
#1 ·
Today's short morning jaunt. 120 miles round trip to Echo Lake..

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
#5 ·
Echo Lake in season known as Mosquito Flats?

:grin2:

Nice photos thank for posting.
Maybe the Echo Lake in Washington. Not Colorado.

#7 ·
Nice, Chuck... that second photo is calendar worthy!

#9 ·
Chuck,I think your ride was better than mine. Beautiful pics, thanks ! Mine consisted of a couple of hours on my garden tractor followed by another couple of hours on my ZTR, beat the heck outta sitting in my chair & watching the morning news (bs) ,,, good news is that I’ve got to ride my CBX yesterday for a while and a 100 or so miles on my 76 gl1000 last weekend through some of the best roads in NW Indiana, yes there are a few����.

#11 ·
Chuck,I think your ride was better than mine. Beautiful pics, thanks ! Mine consisted of a couple of hours on my garden tractor followed by another couple of hours on my ZTR, beat the heck outta sitting in my chair & watching the morning news (bs) ,,, good news is that I've got to ride my CBX yesterday for a while and a 100 or so miles on my 76 gl1000 last weekend through some of the best roads in NW Indiana, yes there are a few����.
I hate stopping to take pics is my problem. When I'm out in the Jeep riding trails or just in nature, I hate to stop. I have folks that will stop every time they see an "opportunity".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.