Originally Posted by Blueridgerider
I am just surprised that more riders do not use Gopro's/Action cams as a safety device like many of us do with dash cams. So easy ........
Here's how it is for me:
- I am NOT a technogeeky guy. F'rinstance- I couldn't figure out how to end a phone call the other day. No s**t, I'm not kidding. Had to hit and hold the power button to turn the phone off;
- with my previous phone, owned for nearly 4 yrs, people often asked "where's the selfie" when looking at pictures. There aren't any, it wasn't until the final 2 months or so that I figured out how to take any. Then the phone died. Coincidence? I think not;
- I don't play games on a console, a PC or on a phone. I've never, EVER owned a gaming console. It wasn't until 2 yrs ago that I actually downloaded an app to use. I then involuntarily disabled my phone completely trying to use it and had to spend 2 hrs in the phone store getting it revived;
- had to do a video visit with my doctor last month. But before that I had to spend almost an hr on the phone with "the office tech" to figure out how to actually do a video visit. Did I mention I hate talking on the phone? Worked one time, never again. I just go into the office now;
- I've owned a dvd player for at least 12 yrs, never have figured out how to make a movie show up on a tv it's connect to.
It's not "so easy" for everyone but thanks for helping many of us to feel just a little more stupid today.