Hello from Moto-Skiveez - Page 3 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Senior Member
Farkle Trainee
 
Little Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Eastern Ontario
Posts: 546
[QUOTE=redjay;564202]I have been in contact with Shawn today at Moto-Skiveez.
He answered all my questions including letting me know that there are distributors in Canada.

They are $65 plus tax.[/QUOTe

Where are the Canadian distributors? Are they 65 CAD from Canadian distributor?? Interested....

2014 FJR1300 B(AEO) #290 "Rootbeer metalic"
1999 C10 ( Sold May/16....Goodbye old friend)
2015 DR650

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lessons afterwards"
Little Joe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Trainee Sport Tourer
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Utah
Posts: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to slupcho
[quote=Little Joe;565857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjay View Post
I have been in contact with Shawn today at Moto-Skiveez.
He answered all my questions including letting me know that there are distributors in Canada.

They are $65 plus tax.[/QUOTe

Where are the Canadian distributors? Are they 65 CAD from Canadian distributor?? Interested....
Action Motorsports in Victoria stocks Moto-Skiveez® and DualSportPlus outside of Toronto, sells them as well. Thanks for the interest.
slupcho is offline  
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Member
Farkle Trainee
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 105
Yup, they are listed at CDN 65.95 + tax and shipping at DualSportPlus in Brantford, Ontario.

http://www.dualsportplus.com/Default.asp
Coldrider is offline  
 
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
Farkle Trainee
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 152
My pair came in the mail Monday. Cant wait to try them out.
nicpaige is offline  
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-04-2015, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Trainee Sport Tourer
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Utah
Posts: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to slupcho
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicpaige View Post
My pair came in the mail Monday. Cant wait to try them out.
Right On!!

Let us know what you think and thank you for the support.
slupcho is offline  
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2015, 02:40 AM
Member
Trainee Sport Tourer
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: sydney australia
Posts: 72
hey Slupcho I am very interested in a pair I am always on the prowl for some help when it comes to comfort for my groin and its surrounds something that can add that 50 to 100klms extra before stopping. as I am based in Sydney Australia I gather I have to order from your internet site. Could you please post your site address on the forum. The only fear I have is when I stop for a leak will I need to stop 5 minutes earlier so as I can get to the hose before it fires up (do they undo at the front or have to come down)
By the way when I was much younger I was always on the prowl for another form of groin relief, I found that relief but it just moved the pain to my pocket (hence marriage) so once again I am bowing to my groins needs
eff jayed is offline  
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Senior Member
Farkle Trainee
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 360
It is my understanding they have to come down so plan your pit stop in advance.

http://motoskiveez.com/
redjay is offline  
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2015, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Trainee Sport Tourer
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Utah
Posts: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to slupcho
Quote:
Originally Posted by eff jayed View Post
hey Slupcho I am very interested in a pair I am always on the prowl for some help when it comes to comfort for my groin and its surrounds something that can add that 50 to 100klms extra before stopping. as I am based in Sydney Australia I gather I have to order from your internet site. Could you please post your site address on the forum. The only fear I have is when I stop for a leak will I need to stop 5 minutes earlier so as I can get to the hose before it fires up (do they undo at the front or have to come down)
By the way when I was much younger I was always on the prowl for another form of groin relief, I found that relief but it just moved the pain to my pocket (hence marriage) so once again I am bowing to my groins needs
eff jayed,

We consciously did not incorporate a "fly" opening into the short. This area of our base garment actually is a two-ply, articulated section. This was done for two reasons;

1-The articulate pouch (used that term just for you Aussies) in this area is designed to support your stuff without compressing it. To incorporate a seamed opening would not make this shape possible.

2-The fabric in this section is two-ply which reduces any chafing to these most important parts. By having two-ply fabric, if you experience any rubbing, it allows the outer fabric to move against the inner fabric. As opposed to the outer fabric rubbing against your skin. Again, putting a seamed opening in this area would eliminate this feature.

Now, for anyone interested in Moto-Skiveez® from OZ/NZ we have a seller you can order from directly, Adventure Moto.com;
http://shop.adventuremoto.com.au/cat...q=moto-skiveez.

Thanks much for the interest in Moto-Skiveez®.
slupcho is offline  
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Member
Trainee Sport Tourer
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: sydney australia
Posts: 72
thanks slupcho I will be on the case tomorrow
eff jayed is offline  
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Senior Member
Farkle Trainee
 
Little Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Eastern Ontario
Posts: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
Yup, they are listed at CDN 65.95 + tax and shipping at DualSportPlus in Brantford, Ontario.

http://www.dualsportplus.com/Default.asp
Ordered some as a trial on weekend and arrived yesterday. no additional charge for shipping.

2014 FJR1300 B(AEO) #290 "Rootbeer metalic"
1999 C10 ( Sold May/16....Goodbye old friend)
2015 DR650

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lessons afterwards"
Little Joe is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome Moto-Skiveez! administrator Moto-Skiveez 2 01-28-2015 11:45 PM
Indy Moto GP 20valves Sport & Racing 22 09-01-2010 10:13 AM
Indy Moto GP Grove Rat Sport & Racing 5 09-15-2007 08:22 AM
Turkey Moto GP nu77er Sport & Racing 7 04-27-2007 01:39 AM
Moto GP fastwally General Chat 9 12-25-2006 06:37 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome