Admore Lighting Savings thru 12/15 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Admore Lighting Savings thru 12/15

Got an email from them, not affiliated in any way. If you've been on the fence about something now may be a good time.

$25 off and free shipping in USA/half shipping cost international thru 12/15/18 with checkout code CHRISTMAS18.

https://mailchi.mp/87aef8c7072d/blac...7?e=16cd8667e9

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 12:59 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Crap their stuff is getting expensive!

Ray
Keep yer stick on the ice....
2014 FJR1300A - Root Beer (sold)
2009 CBF1000A - Sienna Red
1999 VFR800Fi - Pearl Shining Yellow
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 01:46 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

The stock light bar isnít that bad. Iím not interested in the ďsmartĒ one. My small light bar still works great after years of use. If it ever fails, Iím going for their large one.

No commercials. No dictators.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2018 FJR1300ES Stealth Model

IBA# 69560

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 04:35 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Posting here for admore admirers. I just got my plug and play harness for my 2018 FJR. Instructions say the connector is just behind the left panel. So I pull the left panel, and there’s the same thing in the same place as it was on the 2014 FJR. Only those connectors won’t in any way fit the plug and play adapter I got from admore. Or any other visible connection behind the left panel. Any 2016+ owners installed an admore? I’m baffled. It was straightforward on the 2014. Love my light bar.

IBA# 69560
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lumberg View Post
Posting here for admore admirers. I just got my plug and play harness for my 2018 FJR. Instructions say the connector is just behind the left panel. So I pull the left panel, and thereís the same thing in the same place as it was on the 2014 FJR. Only those connectors wonít in any way fit the plug and play adapter I got from admore. Or any other visible connection behind the left panel. Any 2016+ owners installed an admore? Iím baffled. It was straightforward on the 2014. Love my light bar.
Be sure to call Admore, they'll make it right. This happened a when Yamaha changed the OE connectors a few yrs back, too.

Russ
2007A

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 06:13 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

They called me today. We are both baffled. They sell a lot of these but aren’t sure what bikes they were installed on. Since their 2016+ adapter does not fit any connector on that side of my 2018ES, I’m guessing that either Yamaha changed something or that the wrong part got put in the bag. Told them I’m not too concerned. Will wait for further info. I need to go compare the plug and play admore adapter for the 2014, which I still possess, to the one they sent for the 2018. Their light bars are the best. And over the years, they’ve answered every stupid question I posed promptly and patiently.

IBA# 69560

Last edited by Bill Lumberg; 12-14-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page