Hello from Sweden! - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheBigG

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-29-2020, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Hello from Sweden!

So I got my first FJR1300. It is the AE version, the one with electronic suspension. It was produced in december 2017 and first regitered in july 2018 with only 9000km on the dash( just under 5600 miles). The bike is equiped withe Akrapovic slipon, the complete bag pack and since yesterday Puig touring screen.
It had one owner before me and for him it was the 4th FJR1300. He was on the edge to buy the 5th one, the "Ultimate Edition" but he got a big boat instead.
I'm coming from a Tracer 900, 2018. A very, very nice bike but just a bit to small for me/me and my wife.
I was looking for a bigger bike with more than 2 cylinders engine and shaft drive so I had only 4 options: FJR, Tiger 1200 and VFR 1200 (F or X)
The Hondas are no longer in production and all of them I could find had no cruise controll or heated grips and finding crash bars, wind screens etc was not very easy. The Triumph....well...it is a british bike so reliability could be a problem. More than this the look was not its strongest point.
TheMissendenFlyer, the english man on YouTube, gave me extra confidence when decided to get the FJR. Watch his review!
The more I ride the FJR, the more I like it. I'm very happy 🙂

https://i.imgur.com/FALjl1y.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Kxtslrx.jpg
Bernie likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-29-2020, 04:56 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Welcome to the forum and the Feejer family.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page