Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums

Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums (https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/)
-   Meetings & Events - Europe (https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/30-meetings-events-europe/)
-   -   FJR AUSTRIA TOUR 2007 (https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/30-meetings-events-europe/7096-fjr-austria-tour-2007-a.html)

swondi 11-25-2005 03:57 PM

FJR AUSTRIA TOUR 2007

hello everybody

just found the new forum :D ! therefore i will open again the fjr austria tour 2007 thread.

as per today: 110 participants :D :D :D

best regards

stephan

www.fjr-austria-tour.com

Reeso 11-25-2005 07:17 PM

Nice one Stephan, :lol:
welcome to the new forum, its still new to most of us, but we`ll get the chit chat going again soon...

see the snow is down your end then, we`re not doing too bad ourselves at the moment either....

keep the newsletters coming mate.

Reeso... :D

nu77er 11-26-2005 12:00 PM

Welcome, nice to see you made it.

As resso said new site chit chat will come soon.

Have a very merry X-Mas and a happy new year when it comes.

Mary & Jim

pierre.lima 04-02-2006 07:22 PM

Hello Stephan,

I found this topic of yours while searching information about touring Austria.

I liked very much reading your Austria Tour webpage, and must say that your 2007 Tour sounds great !

I'm sending you a personal e-mail about my planed trip to Austria this year.

All the very best from the Azores Islands !

swondi 04-06-2006 08:19 AM

hello everybody

just wanted to inform you that you will receive the booking confirmation by mail within the next few days.

we do have only 4 rooms left, so if anyone more wants to join the tour, please send me the registration forms asap.

best regards from sunny austria

stephan

www.fjr-austria-tour.com

swondi 04-11-2006 05:04 AM

hi folks

the fjr austria tour 2007 is fully booked

we are thrilled about the resonance and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

best regards from a snowy austria

stephan :ale:

pierre.lima 04-19-2006 12:32 PM

I would love to participate in this great meeting but, unfortunately, all the logistics involved shipping my FJR from the Azores islands to mainland Portugal, donít allow to book my Europe tours with so many time in advance :cry: .

Anyway I would like to be advised in case there is a "last minute" desistance from any of the actual participants (on the 3 months before the event). Perhaps I can conjugate it with my 2007 trip to Russia.

Best regards from a sunny Azores islands,

swondi 04-27-2006 09:45 AM

Hello Pierre

In case you can manage to participate, I'm sure we will find a solution for you :D . Just let me know nearer the time.

Anyway, we will see each other in June here in Austria :D :D

Best regards

Stephan :crylarf:

swondi 09-22-2006 09:02 AM

Hi folks

Just wanted to tell you that we will have the second pre-tour for the FJR AUSTRIA TOUR this weekend.

Pictures will follow as soon as possible.

Cheers

Stephan :ale:

Nomad 10-09-2006 07:38 AM

Hi Guy's hope everyone is okay looks like this is going to be another run to remember so make sure you all take a camera because sadly The-Lovely-Wendy and I have to drop out of the trip so Swandi there is now a spare place hopefully for a UK rider to go.

No the bike is fine, and yes we still have it and of course ride it - just we have a few conflicting things scheduled for June one of which is we hope to be buying a property in France (yes another FJR Owner goes South) and we need to keep the time free.

Hope you all have a great ride - looking forward to your stories and photographs.

Nomad