FJR lock Brackets available - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
FJR lock Brackets available

With the introduction of the new Gen III bike, helmet lock brackets (which utilize either a Helmet Guardian lock assembly or genuine Yamaha lock assembly) is now available. The Gen II brackets (with the optional tab for BMW style electrical outlets) DO fit the Gen III bikes. Gen I bike brackets are available.

If interested, please e-mail me direct at [email protected] PLEASE mention in the header: FJR lock brackets as well as the year bike. I’ll forward additional pictures, option, order form, etc.

Thanks, Scott

Below are pictures of a 2013 FJR with the lock assemblies installed (no outlets).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-27-2013, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Free shipping!

For May 2013 ONLY, I'm offereing FREE SHIPPING on ALL Helmet Lock Bracket orders inside the US and Canada. All Gen II and gen III brackets are now frame matching silver standard with SS hardware.

Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] AND mention in the HEADER what year FJR you have as the brackets are different for the different generations.

Thanks Scott

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LS no outlet.jpg (172.1 KB, 317 views)
File Type: jpg #1 RS single outlet installed.jpg (159.2 KB, 291 views)
cwalden99 likes this.

Scott

2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 04-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Additional pictures

As requested, some additional pictures with a helmet attached to the lock assembly. Bikes are an 2007 model and a 2013 model (brackets attach at the same place).

Thanks, Scott

Scott

2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 05-01-2013 at 12:53 PM.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
FREE SHIPPING May 2013

Just a friendly reminder, the FREE SHIPPING offer expires May 31st, 2013 for orders in the US and Canada. ALL orders must be post marked by then.

This offer will likely NOT BE REPEATED until November 2013.

ALL brackets are now frame matching, metallic silver at no extra charge. Gen I's brackets are black.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] and in the HEADER, please mention FJR lock brackets and the year bike for more information and order form.

Thanks, Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FJR silver RS 2.jpg (144.6 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg Left side installed.JPG (180.0 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg RS 2 W outlet.JPG (169.0 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg Sales ad #1.JPG (194.8 KB, 208 views)

Scott

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 05-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
2014 ES LEFT SIDE lock bracket!

After a month or so with MUCH help of another 2014 ES owner (and alot of shipping protoypes for test fitting), we have come up with a left side LOCK BRACKET ONLY (NO electrical outlets). It resides at about the location as the previous helmet lock brackets..(see below pic)

This bracket IS specific to the '14 ES, LEFT SIDE ONLY model. The standard suspension, '14 model uses the previous brackets.

We are still working out some bugs, re electrical connectors on the Dual, RIGHT SIDE, outlet bracket (space issues with the electronic rear shock).

Once that's sorted, ES left side brackets will be available. I will post when their available.

BTW, with the simpler design, I was able to cut the cost down to $24.00 (plus shipping).

2014 ES model shown, LEFT SIDE bracket and lock (NO electrical loutlets available on this side)

Scott

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 01-20-2014 at 09:11 AM.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 01-21-2014, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
For the month of February 2014 ONLY, I am offering FREE shipping inside the lower 48 US. Canadian customers, $3.00.

ALL orders must be post marked by February 28th, 2014 to qualify.

Please E-mail me direct @ [email protected] for pictures, links, part #’s, order form, etc.

In the header, please mention FJR and the year, so it doesn’t get deleted as spam

NOTE**I have finished final touches/instructions on the 2014, Left side ES bracket and it is NOW available (no electrical outlets).

Thanks, Scott

Scott

post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-02-2014, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
2014 ES, left side brackets NOW available

After some tweaking and some minor modifications, there are now, for the 2014 ES owners, two helmet lock brackets available for the left side of the bike.

One is a lock only bracket:

The second is a lock and optional, electrical outlet tab:

Lock bracket is: $24.00

Lock bracket with optional outlet tab is: $30.00

Made of aluminum, painted frame matching silver metallic, the brackets include SS hardware and instructions.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] for the order form, further pic's, etc.
Thanks, Scott

(For all other year FJR's, helmet lock brackets are also available)

Scott

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Ten year Anniversary Special

Its been 10 years of designing and manufacturing helmet lock brackets for the FJR.

As a thank you to the FJR community, from now until June 15, 2014,
I’m offering FREE SHIPPING for any TWO BRACKETS purchased,
half price shipping ($4.00) for any one bracket for anywhere in the lower 48 US.

For order forms, links, pictures, etc, please e-mail me direct @
[email protected] . PLEASE include FJR and the year bike
in the header.

Thanks for the decade of support and help in general!

Ride safe. Scott

Scott

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-14-2014, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
I'd like to thank everyone who took advantage of the anniversary shipping offer. Been keping me busy!!

BTW, today is the last day to take advantage of this offer (must be post marked today).

The next shipping offer likely won't be untl fall 2014..

Thanks again, safe riding, Scott

Scott

post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-07-2014, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Free shipping

Its that time again! Tine to stop carrying your helmet or taking up precious side case space!!

Until the end of THIS month, October, 2014, I'm offering FREE shipping in the US (lower 4 and Canada for any TWO brackets.

For ONE bracket, half price shipping ($4.00). That includes tracking, USPS.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] for order form, links, etc.

PLEASE mention in the HEADER, WHAT year bike you have.

ALL order forms MUST be post marked by 10-31-14.

Thanks, Scott

Scott

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page