FJR lock Brackets available - Page 3 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Well, its that time of the year!

Now thru August 31, 2016, (for the continental US), I'm offering Free shipping on TWO brackets or $4.00 shipping on ONE helmet lock bracket.

Pay Pal is accepted. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and post in the header, FJR, the year and if an ES model (as the left side ES models utilize a different bracket).

Thanks and safe riding! Scott
rbentnail likes this.

Scott

2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.

Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 07-28-2016 at 04:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Just a reminder, one week (or so) left for the shipping offer:

Now thru August 31, 2016, (for the continental US), I'm offering Free shipping on TWO brackets or $4.00 shipping on ONE helmet lock bracket.

Pay Pal is accepted. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and post in the
header, FJR, the year and if an ES model (as the left side ES models utilize a different bracket).

Thanks and safe riding! Scott

Scott

2007 Yamaha FZ6- BD43 headlight mod, PIAA bulbs, Stebal air horn, Scorpion SS pipes-(no DB killers), Speedohealer, HEL SS brake lines, Fenda Extenda, K&P SS re-usable oil filter, custom mounted BMW style electrical outlet(L.S.), Techmount GPS mount with handlebar bar risers/set backs, additional helmet lock, custom mod'ed seat(Spencers), Hyper light-rear running/brake light, custom radiator/fan protector, Techspec tank pads, Yamaha rear rack with custom aluminum flat rack.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Just a reminder, there are 4 more days this shipping offer is valid.

The next shipping special will likely not be until mid winter.

Thanks guys and rides safe. Scott

Scott

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-27-2017, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Now thru July 31st 2017, Iím offering FREE SHIPPING on the purchase of any TWO Helmet Lock brackets inside the continental US.

For ONE bracket, $4.00 shipping.

This offer is good for all models, 2003-2016

Please E-mail me direct with FJR in the header and the YEAR BIKE (as Gen 1's and ES models are different). [email protected] for options, pictures, prices, etc.

Thanks and safe riding, Scott

Scott

post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-24-2017, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Helmet Lock brackets

One week left for the current shipping offer. The next offer will likely be in fall. (other options available)

Thanks, Scott

ES models:

Scott

post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2017, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Shipping offer extended

Due to the popularity of the shipping offer (above ^^^^), I'm extending the offer thru AUGUST 2017.

Please mention FJR, the year and model in the header when e-mailing me for options, etc.

ALL year FJRs, including the ES models have lock brackets available.

[email protected]

Thanks, Scott

Scott

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Now thru the end of this month (November) I'm offering FREE Shipping in the Continental US on the purchase of TWO brackets.

$4.00 shipping for ONE bracket.

Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] for options, part #'s, etc.

Please put in the header the YEAR BIKE (and FJR) as the Gen I bikes are different from the newer bikes..

Right side:

Left side Non-ES:

Left side ES with electrical tab:

Scott

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Helmet Lock Bracket Spring Shipping Sale

Now thru April 30th 2018, I'm offering FREE Shipping in the Continental US on the purchase of TWO brackets.

$4.00 shipping for ONE bracket.

Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] for options, part #'s, etc.

Please put in the header the YEAR BIKE (and FJR, ES or standard) as the Gen I bikes are different from the newer bikes..

Scott

post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Lock bracket pic's

As Photobucket deleted my pic's, here are some current pic's:

Scott

post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 09:48 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

We have a lot of newbies here that may have never seen these before. I've had them on my bike (both sides) for a long time. Great addition, never a problem, highly recommended.
TownsendsFJR1300 likes this.

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page