Bill Mayer Seat Group Buy - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-29-2016, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Bill Mayer Seat Group Buy

Update: THIS OFFER HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED TO OTHER MAKES AND MODELS

I'm putting together a list of FJR owners interested in a group buy on a Bill Mayer Seat. www.billmayer-saddles.com Iíve heard they make the most comfortable seat out there right now, and I really like the looks of them too. Really wanting one myself, I contacted them. Rocky has agreed to offer a 20% discount on a group buy! We just need 20 committed individuals with a limit of 40 for this order, so get your name on the list if you want in!

Details:
The ordering window will be open from OCT 10 until OCT 31.
20% discount applied to the entire order (leather, vinyl, heat).
No discount on Ride in Service available.
Shipping is additional.

So, to get on the list, please read the following:

1) I'm going to request that anyone wanting to be on the list, send me a PM. When your information has been added to the list I'll send a return PM as confirmation.Those interested will be added to the list in the order I receive the PM.

2) As soon as I know we have strong interest, Iíll PM the interested individuals with Rockyís email address. You will need to coordinate your order directly through him for this ďFJR Group BuyĒ.

Iíll be on vacation week of OCT 3. Responses back might be slightly delayed, but donít worry, Iíll log on and keep this rolling!

Thanks everyone!

Jerad
MrPalms likes this.

2013 FJR1300
Mods: Delkevic mini 8" carbon fiber slip ons

2006 custom Yamaha Warrior
Mods: High compression pistons, cams, 240 rear tire, samson shorty pipes, velocity tube intakes, power commander, custom rear steel fender

Last edited by DukeNukem; 10-10-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 12:10 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

How could Bill agree to it? He died some years ago.

Ridden wet. Put up hard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Rock attached a William to our initial emails. Apparently, I assumed incorrectly.

I did talk directly to Rock over the phone and he said this is perfect timing for him to do this group buy. November starts picking back up for him again.

2013 FJR1300

Mods: High compression pistons, cams, 240 rear tire, samson shorty pipes, velocity tube intakes, power commander, custom rear steel fender

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 09:42 AM
Farkle Trainee

Rocky's name is Bill as well....

"Today, BMS is owned and operated by Rocky (Bill Mayer III)"
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 10:40 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser Dude View Post
Rocky's name is Bill as well....

"Today, BMS is owned and operated by Rocky (Bill Mayer III)"
Gotcha. But in fairness, you wouldn't claim him as 2 people (Rocky and Bill said...). That's what made me do a double take. If Bill came back from the dead, perhaps BOTH his kids would fly right.

Ridden wet. Put up hard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Farkle Trainee

True It was interesting reading their website. Lots and lots of history there. They have a number of FJR seat photos. Nice looking products.
DukeNukem likes this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce View Post
Gotcha. But in fairness, you wouldn't claim him as 2 people (Rocky and Bill said...). That's what made me do a double take. If Bill came back from the dead, perhaps BOTH his kids would fly right.
you guys caught me not doing my history homework on BMS. I'd update my post, but I can't seem to edit it

2013 FJR1300

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 02:23 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNukem View Post
you guys caught me not doing my history homework on BMS. I'd update my post, but I can't seem to edit it
You need a higher post count to be able to edit posts. This was done to help minimize spammers.
DukeNukem likes this.

Russ
2007A

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 08:48 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Don't wanna put cold water on your buy but you can buy a Seth Laam for less even with the 20% discount of the Mayer,, just saying,, my Laam is great !
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passx View Post
Don't wanna put cold water on your buy but you can buy a Seth Laam for less even with the 20% discount of the Mayer,, just saying,, my Laam is great !
I have no doubt that Laam makes a quality seat and I did consider buying one from him. A riding buddy of mine has a BMS that I got to test out and loved it. After a lot of consideration, I just preferred the look of the BMS seat over the Laam. To each their own though!

2013 FJR1300

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page