Garauld Accessory Catalog - Page 4 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Training wheels fitted!

I'm interested in your hydration system. I'm having trouble registering on the forum, so can you contact me directly at [email protected]?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Farkle Trainee

You might want to email him with your orders. The highway pegs and passenger backrest I order are of high quality and very easy to install, I recommend his products.

[email protected]

Gary Crowley, Prop.
post #33 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-25-2017, 03:50 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Highway pegs

I am having a hard time finding highway pegs for a 2006 yamaha fjr 1300. The pictures show just what I need. Please let me know if I can order the bracket and Rivco pegs.
thanks.
[email protected]

post #34 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-25-2017, 06:25 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadnmad View Post
I am having a hard time finding highway pegs for a 2006 yamaha fjr 1300. The pictures show just what I need. Please let me know if I can order the bracket and Rivco pegs.
thanks.
[email protected]
In the post directly above yours is the email of the man to contact. Why don't you email him with your questions?

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #35 of 97 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 10:29 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Garage
Incredible Rest & Rack

FJR Folks,
I'm not sure if I ever posted this before but I am extremely pleased with my rack from Garauld. I don't frequently bump into other FJR owners but when I do they always ask where my rack came from. Great workmanship, perfect fit, and ADDS to the sporty look of the machine.
Thank you Garauld.
Sincerely,

Kurt Boehringer
Peachtree City, Georgia

2016 - FJR1300 AS
1979 - XS1100 SF
1980 - XS1100 SG
1980 - XS1100 SG
1981 - XS1100 SH
1981 - XJ550 H
1982 - XJ650 RJ SECA
+ a few more.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #36 of 97 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 02:13 AM
Training wheels fitted!

How Do i order some pegs and mounts?
post #37 of 97 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 12:14 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebomber View Post
How Do i order some pegs and mounts?
Go back to the very first post of this thread and read the very first paragraph, 2 different ways for contact are there.

Russ
2007A

post #38 of 97 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Farkle Trainee

Has anyone had a tip over with the pegs down? Did anything bad happen?

2011 FJR1300A
post #39 of 97 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 03:25 PM
FJR Top Gun

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentnail View Post
Go back to the very first post of this thread and read the very first paragraph, 2 different ways for contact are there.
Russ, let me pull everyone off to the side here.
I read through the entire thread, and, I don't mean to be mean, I am a good natured fellow, but I wonder how some people get through the day! Numerous times throughout this thread are the contact for Gary (Garauld). And yet readers are constantly asking how to contact, or ordering in the thread, or for Gary to get in touch with them!?! My conclusion is that readers don't look back a page or two to find the answer they are looking for.

When I first read about the "stiffy kit" on this forum, I researched how to contact Gary, I did and purchased and installed, and am quite impressed with his work, and attention to detail. But it takes a little effort, and I do mean just a little, to investigate what you want.

Garauld is his forum name, use the search box, there are many threads concerning his work that will answer your questions. You will never be disappointed with your purchase from him.

- Jim,
AMA Life and MSTA member
2014 GenIII ES
2002 VTX1800c
post #40 of 97 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FjrjrF View Post
Russ, let me pull everyone off to the side here.
I read through the entire thread, and, I don't mean to be mean, I am a good natured fellow, but I wonder how some people get through the day! Numerous times throughout this thread are the contact for Gary (Garauld). And yet readers are constantly asking how to contact, or ordering in the thread, or for Gary to get in touch with them!?! My conclusion is that readers don't look back a page or two to find the answer they are looking for.

When I first read about the "stiffy kit" on this forum, I researched how to contact Gary, I did and purchased and installed, and am quite impressed with his work, and attention to detail. But it takes a little effort, and I do mean just a little, to investigate what you want.

Garauld is his forum name, use the search box, there are many threads concerning his work that will answer your questions. You will never be disappointed with your purchase from him.
I think people are looking for a web site of some kind. It's what they are used to. I have purchased from him without any problems at all. Good guy to deal with and good products.

2017 Yamaha FJR1300ES
Gone 2016 Harley Davidson Fat Bob

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page