Classified Rules: - Page 4 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 09:52 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuke View Post
Hi

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I've tried to post a FJR passenger backrest / seat FS twice now. But for some reason the post never makes it to the site. I've looked through the sticky post of rules for posting and it pretty straight forward. I'm not sure why my post is being rejected. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks
J
Because you have only one post, your thread gets moderated and has to be approved by admin or a moderator. I'll take care of it.

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 07:51 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Thanks Russ

I was wondering if it was a post count issue.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Where can I post stuff for sale in Canada ? Do I use the USA section ?

Thanks
Herb

2017 FJR1300A
Guelph Ontario

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 03:41 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb Farr View Post
Where can I post stuff for sale in Canada ? Do I use the USA section ?

Thanks
Herb
Yeah, it doesn't say it but we kinda group North America in that section. Our northern friends are so quiet and polite (most of the time ) that we often forget they're there, like the quiet kid in class. Our bad!!

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 04:50 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

In your posts (not visible in others Posts) you have an “edit” button andonce youhit the “edit” button you’ll then see 4 buttons at the bottom including the “save” button with the “delete” button second from the right. Once you press the delete button adrop down will appearrequiring a reason for deleting the post. Once you give a reason then you can delete your post. Hope this helps....

Steve P
Red 2014A, the fastest color !
Ride more,, worry less !
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 10:37 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passx View Post
In your posts (not visible in others Posts) you have an “edit” button andonce youhit the “edit” button you’ll then see 4 buttons at the bottom including the “save” button with the “delete” button second from the right. Once you press the delete button adrop down will appearrequiring a reason for deleting the post. Once you give a reason then you can delete your post. Hope this helps....
Back in post #11 we said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentnail View Post
I suggest this:

rather than delete your for sale advert, simply end the thread with a "SOLD!" or "Withdrawn from sale" or something similar post. One of the moderators can then modify the thread title to reflect that.

Please do NOT just edit the first post. An edit does not show up as a new post so the moderators will never see it. It needs to be a regular post.

This way new folks searching for ideas or farkles can still see the pics & descriptions but still be aware that those particular ones are sold. What's everyone think?
I've noticed over time also that a single post for multiple items makes it difficult to keep up with. I know it's a bit more of a pain but 1 thread/1 item seems to work better.

Russ
2007A

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page