Classified Rules: - Page 3 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Training wheels fitted!

I posted some lightly used Garauld foot peg brackets with Rivco pegs from my 2013 FJR (I think this was on Sunday), and I still haven't gotten "moderator approval". After I made the post, complete with photos, I got an on-screen confirmation that it needs to be approved before going live. Is it typical for it to take this long for a simple approval?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 05:36 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blainerides View Post
I posted some lightly used Garauld foot peg brackets with Rivco pegs from my 2013 FJR (I think this was on Sunday), and I still haven't gotten "moderator approval". After I made the post, complete with photos, I got an on-screen confirmation that it needs to be approved before going live. Is it typical for it to take this long for a simple approval?
Thanks for bringing this up. I depend on "new posts" to quickly see new posts but sometimes a thread slips through.

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:37 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentnail View Post
Thanks for bringing this up. I depend on "new posts" to quickly see new posts but sometimes a thread slips through.
Thank you!

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 03:25 PM
Training wheels fitted!

Send a message via AIM to HoosierBanker Send a message via Yahoo to HoosierBanker Send a message via Skype™ to HoosierBanker
I wanted to make a slight modification to my recent thread, however, I'm not seeing an "Edit" option anywhere. Am I missing something obvious or has that feature been removed? Sorry, for the life of me I just can't find it.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 04-25-2018, 11:07 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierBanker View Post
I wanted to make a slight modification to my recent thread, however, I'm not seeing an "Edit" option anywhere. Am I missing something obvious or has that feature been removed? Sorry, for the life of me I just can't find it.
It's not you. Sometimes the edit feature is not available to new members. Here's what you do:

add a post to your thread, quote the post you want to change. Make the changes in the quote using bold text. Add the reply (you can't post just a quote) just put something like "edited post". A moderator will stumble along tomorrow, he/she/it will edit your original post and delete your corrected one.

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 05:55 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Garage
Admin, I don't know what you have done to this website but I like it. It loads 10 times faster and overall seems to work better......Thank You
wiggy1 likes this.

"Whatever you want to do, do it. There are only so many tomorrows." Chinese fortune cookie
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 09:14 PM
Training wheels fitted!

Garage
Hello Admin, I'd like to post 2 FJR bags FOR SALE. Question: how is the payment arranged? Private Venmo, PayPal? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere aside from, "send me a private message". Thanks.
YodiYami likes this.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-23-2018, 06:56 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob View Post
Hello Admin, I'd like to post 2 FJR bags FOR SALE. Question: how is the payment arranged? Private Venmo, PayPal? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere aside from, "send me a private message". Thanks.
Payment, I think, is entirely up to the seller.

I use PayPal "Friends and Family" so PayPal doesn't take any from the seller's acct. I like PayPal- I've never had a problem sending or receiving money and it's nearly instantaneous to do so- but I can understand others' hesitation to use it so over the yrs I've waited for checks or money orders and in one case a fairly local guy asked me to hold onto it until he could come over and get it in about two weeks. Never a problem.

I have never been cheated by anyone on this or any other motorcycle forum I've sold things on. Not once, ever. In fact, twice I've sent things out on a "try then buy" honesty system- a Corbin seat and exhaust mufflers- and both times the trier became the buyer and paid me as agreed. I would not hesitate to do the same thing again if someone wanted to.

Russ
2007A

post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-23-2018, 10:21 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Garage
Thanks Russ, I appreciate your quick reply.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-27-2019, 05:05 PM
Training wheels fitted!

Hi

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I've tried to post a FJR passenger backrest / seat FS twice now. But for some reason the post never makes it to the site. I've looked through the sticky post of rules for posting and it pretty straight forward. I'm not sure why my post is being rejected. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks
J

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page