FJR Owners Forum banner

2004 FJR1300 ABS 11,000 Mi, $4500 Charleston, SC

1K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  IM28702 
#1 · (Edited)
Price drop... $3,900 OBO

2004 Yamaha FJR1300ABS. ABS, big touring power, rides comfortable and smooth and fast. Electrically adjustable windscreen, hard side bags with factory liners and hard top bag.

Low miles at less than 11,000, and is in very good condition. Only problem at all is the cracked upper faring that you can see in the picture. This was not caused by a crash or a drop, I was removing a lower panel to change the oil and apparently flexed the faring too far. Beyond that, there's a few very minor rock chips that you'd be hard pressed to find.

Comes with 2 seats, the factory covered in sheepskin you see in the pictures, and a Corbin that I found to be a bit too firm. Comes with the factory windscreen still in excellent shape, and a taller windscreen, both are represented in pictures. Comes with adjustable bar risers, not currently installed. Heated hand grips are installed, but I took the electronic controller off as we live in SC. You could re-install in less than an hour. Has "shorty" levers installed, but I still have the factory levers, included. Comes with battery tender, factory original side bag soft luggage, has car horns for safety, original owners manual and both original tool kits. It's all here.

New battery within the last year, tires are good though the rear is not that far from time to replace. Everything works and works well. The "69" decals on the side are easily removed, I'm a Nicky fan... Needs nothing but another loving owner.

You wanna go fast, have fun, and cover lots of miles in a day? Road trip to Tail of the Dragon, or maybe the Grand Canyon? Here's your bike. I love this bike, and had no plans to sell it, really don't want to. Life has thrown me a curve-ball and my fiancee is going in for her second cancer surgery in less than a year, and we need to tighten up our finances a bit. Priority is the people we love, not the machines we love.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
More pictures available on request, or I can take whatever pictures you feel I need.

Don't see where to edit the original post, but thought I'd add my name, Chris and my cell, 52O 979 9889. That's the best way to reach me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.