I recently sold my FJR and have several parts left over (the list is long). I kept some of these parts thinking I would get another FJR in the future (and may still), but might be a bit longer so I am offering these here as many of you can use them. I am pretty set on these prices and they don't include shipping, but will combine shipping to make it worth your while. Pictures available upon request. Accept PayPal gift and Zelle. PM me with any interest and any pictures upon request.
- N-Line Dash, $135 - comes with all hardware including GPS mount and instructions, only used for a 1500 mile trip and then removed; no holes drilled
- Brand new FJR left Side Panel, $125 - 2013 model complete
- MV Motorrad Handlebar Riser Bridge, $155 - non-ES, with all mounting hardware and RAM ball, For gen III, not sure it it fits other years.
- MV motorrad passenger Peg cargo luggage mounts, $200 - Like new, not used. These will carry water jugs, gas cans, and small suitcases and they have the vertical bar to strap your cargo to. Essential items for the cross-country, trans-continent treks
- New Rivco black ISO pegs, $70 - brand new in the package (see pictures below), comes with mounting hardware for 1” canyon cages
- MC Enterprises canyon cage engine guard, $75 - Right side only, small scuff fixed with touch up paint, comes with mounting hardware
- Yamaha OEM Bike Cover, $100 - Yamaha part number ABA-2D228-00-BK for FJR, and covers the bike along with the top case, excellent condition with no fading and only light use, perfect for covering in the winter in your garage or outside, has the security loops too.
- Clearwater FJR mirror light mounts, $55 - can mount other brand lights. Only one was mounted for a short time, the other is brand new. Decided on a different mounting setup, but these are very nice platforms and work with your FJR mirror mounts.
- Battery cover dash panel, $30 - 2013 model year fits all Gen III, small crack on tab, which is the one you remove to match the 2014 and on version for easy battery access
- Dashboard for gen III, $30 - small crack on tab, had bought to experiment with mounting farkles
- Right and left mirrors from 2013, $30 each - had bought to experiment with putting temp or voltage gauges in the housing. Never did so glass and silvering perfect and never dismantled, but they are scraped on the outside. Can fix with touch up paint
- Brand new Stompgrip Tank Pads, $30 - clear with volcano grip, very handy and not noticeable since clear
Sold - MC Enterprises Bag guards, Sold
Sold - Garauld stiffy kit, Sold
Sold - J&M JMCB2003 dual CB and intercom system, Sold
Sold - Carbon Fiber Fender extender, Sold
Sold - Genuine FuzeBlocks FZ-1, Sold
Sold - SW Motech Mirror Extensions, Sold
Sold - Mototech Quick release tank bag, Sold
The MV motorrad passenger Peg cargo luggage mounts. The U-bolt is vertical and secures your luggage as needed. Whole thing is made of aluminum. Currently, these sell for $188 each if you can find them. You can see pictures of it mounted (on a BMW) at