Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums - View Profile: eff jayed
Trainee Sport Tourer

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. eff jayed
    09-21-2014 07:46 AM - permalink
    eff jayed
    hi I have just bought a 09 model FJR and have joined the FJR forum to utilise the benefits of a forum to owners of the particular brand I recently sold a beautiful and very well maintained Kawasaki GTR 1000 and in my search for a replacement as I wanted to update to a newer bike I chose the FJR over the Kwaka 1400, triumph trophy, BMW 1200lt. my choices were modelled around what was suitable for her majesty (wife) in terms of comfort and her feeling safe (she feels safe on the rear of a large capacity motorcycle) also I am an in line four lover and growing up being spoilt by the big four (Honda, Kwaka, Yammie and Suzuki) so triumph and BM were never really considered other that the cursory glance also I bought the first model FJ1100 in 84 and rode around for a year with a permanent erection but now that I am a lot older I have lost that permanent erection but still maintain the riding grin associated with enjoying your new steed so from me in Aus land G,day to all

About Me

• About eff jayed
    Biography
    i am a married man with 4 children grown up i ride an fjr1300 09model
    Interests
    play snooker, follow rugby league and cricket
    Occupation
    sewing machine technition

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-16-2015 04:04 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07-04-2016
05:03 PM - Mad German quoted eff jayed in post suspension linkages - how to support the bike
if you don't have area or ceil...
07-16-2015
08:45 AM - WhatYes quoted eff jayed in post Airhawk 2 seat pad
now I don't use the air hawks....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome