Sync The Planet 2017 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Talking Sync The Planet 2017

Have you heard of SYNC THE PLANET?

I first heard of it in 2015 and immediately loved the idea, mainly because riders will participate at the SAME time all over the world. So, Iím here to spread the word and to ask you guys to join and tell all your friends about it. For more info, see the new promo video on you tube. It should answer most questions.

IF you have more questions, go to their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/synctheplanetride/

There are always riders from different countries looking for someone to do this ride with so check it out and if you plan on riding, let them know so you guys can ride together.

There is a guy that intends to do a live Youtube video of his ride but, it seems that he must have 1000 subscribers to be allowed to do it so please, subscribe to his channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/Buttfink1

Tell your friends and go ride guys. Itís an awesome idea.

Help a fellow rider (lost his bikes) from becoming homeless and keep his animals from going to the pound.
Please go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and tell your friends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 08:58 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Thoughts?

Russ
2007A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Never heard of it before? I am a bit of a skeptic but there is almost no info, mission statement etc on the facebook page. I would like to know more about the event.
N4HHE likes this.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 09:38 AM
FJR Top Gun

I still don't know anything about this event having read the Facebook page other than people are planning to ride on August 5. And there is something on YouTube. But you lost me when you can't put it into written words and expect me to watch your video.

2018 F-150 XLT SuperCab 4x4 2.7L
2016 FJR1300A
2016 Beta 430 RS
2016 Subaru Outback
2013 Tesla Model S 85
2009 Husaberg FE450
1983 Porsche 928S
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Farkle Trainee

There is a good chance I'll be riding that day...or the day after...or the day before...
GuitarDave likes this.

Ď18 K1600GT Opt #719 Blue Planet Metallic w/saddle brown seat
'14 FJR-ES Candy Red (sold)
'83 CB1100F Blue Red and White (not currently running)
'83 CB1100F Red Black and White (in the shed)
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 01:09 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

My initial thought was: if you have gone through all this trouble to try to encourage people to ride their own motorcycles it must be tailored toward the cruiser crowd.

Russ
2007A

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentnail View Post
My initial thought was: if you have gone through all this trouble to try to encourage people to ride their own motorcycles it must be tailored toward the cruiser crowd.
ok, reading that caused an audible snort

Ď18 K1600GT Opt #719 Blue Planet Metallic w/saddle brown seat
'14 FJR-ES Candy Red (sold)
'83 CB1100F Blue Red and White (not currently running)
'83 CB1100F Red Black and White (in the shed)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoreno View Post
Never heard of it before? I am a bit of a skeptic but there is almost no info, mission statement etc on the facebook page. I would like to know more about the event.
What would you like to know Steve?

Sorry for not being back earlier, I haven't been able to log back in
steveoreno likes this.

Help a fellow rider (lost his bikes) from becoming homeless and keep his animals from going to the pound.
Please go to
and tell your friends.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentnail View Post
It's not. Any bike, even scooters and I've even heard people asking if they can do this on bicycles. Yeah, it might sound ridiculous to some but
the only purpose of this ride is to unite in a synchronized ride around the world and show that we can unite no matter the nationality, race, religion, etc.

Please go to
and tell your friends.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 11:14 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi Penev View Post
It's not. Any bike, even scooters and I've even heard people asking if they can do this on bicycles. Yeah, it might sound ridiculous to some but the only purpose of this ride is to unite in a synchronized ride around the world and show that we can unite no matter the nationality, race, religion, etc.
No worries, I get the idea but I'm a skeptic at heart. To each his own- go for it!!

Russ
2007A

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page