Hoon Ride: No Mo Sno April 2018 - Page 3 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainWreck View Post
In honor of Petey: anybody recall?
He'd usually partake of a light beer... but he liked those Modelos that Mack always got.

* * Just hanging around until I can ride with Petey, Mack and Rock again. Never forgotten. * *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Farkle Trainee

I'm In

Just made reservations. Planning on getting there Thur. My foot is healed (getting old is a pain !!) and have to put some miles on the 2016 FJR before the tires rot off.
post #23 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Farkle Trainee

Given that I'm heading up from Miami.....it seems appropriate that I bring the Cuban cigars for the toast to our friends and maybe even smoke one this time around. I'll roll in as usual , sometime near dinner on Friday. Really look forward to not keeping up with all of you hoons in the Ozark twisties again. Being the slowest geezer in the crowd as I am , it did not seem to help me avoid LEO the last time round though. But all the "Yes Sirs" seemed to help........

Not sure the year here (2010?)....little blurry (the photo that is, not the people in the picture)

This ones for Liquid ponder

If it has two wheels or a mainsail - I will pilot it.
Boof

post #24 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofer View Post
This ones for Liquid ponder
Yeah, that was a crazy good time! In the snow covered mountains above Salt Lake City. I miss having Pluric around! I still feel bad for how hard I caned that little SV650 out there. It just sat there smoking after I got off of it.

* * Just hanging around until I can ride with Petey, Mack and Rock again. Never forgotten. * *
post #25 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Farkle Trainee

As usual, late to the party. That weekend is MotoGP weekend down here and we're going this year. Will be up in Clarksville the following weekend though, riding with some Texas buds and then I'm off to Hannibal, MO and central Il to visit family. Would love to see you guys and am planning on the Fall ride this year.
post #26 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 11:08 PM
Training wheels fitted!

Just joined the forum!! Have been watching some of the posts and rides in and around Arkansas since last fall. Hoping to possibly join you guys in Clarksville for the Friday or Saturday ride just not sure exactly which day yet(work often gets in the way). Looks like great fun and fellowship with like minded folks!! When I say just joined I mean as in 10 minutes ago!! I noticed it was all bikes welcome as I have an ST1100. Thanks for posting the invite!! Ken Dewitt
W8NONU likes this.
post #27 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-20-2018, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Welcome to the forum, Ken.

People here ride all kinds of sport tourers and ADV bikes... it's the spirit that we have most in common.

I put a gazillion miles on my ol' ST1100. It was my first sport touring bike.

post #28 of 70 (permalink) Old 02-23-2018, 02:32 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidsilver View Post
Despite my lack of motivation to get moving on a date for No Mo Sno (Petey put it together last year), my friends are asking me to 'get busy livin,' if you know what I mean. Sooo....

This will be the 16th Annual No Mo Sno Ride.

I suggest Clarksville, AR - April 20 - 22, 2018. Comments? (You know how this works.)

NOTE: All bikes are welcome. FJRs not required.
The first ride that started the legend is here: https://www.fjrowners.com/forum/messa...tml?1054141972
This looks like some sort of gang initiation--I better wait this one out.
post #29 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Training wheels fitted!

It looks like I will be able to join you this Spring. Trying to firm up my schedule and will reserve a room as soon as I can
W8NONU likes this.
post #30 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18FJR View Post
This looks like some sort of gang initiation--I better wait this one out.
Yeah. Probably a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricval
It looks like I will be able to join you this Spring. Trying to firm up my schedule and will reserve a room as soon as I can.
Excellent, Richard! Since you've already been initiated and all. Looking forward to it!

I just had my right shoulder rebuilt 2 weeks ago, so I should be 5x5 by April!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page