Magazines are saying this is the end but all I have seen saying so do it in a soft fuzzy way to C.Y.A. as if they donít really know.
Yes, Europe has new excessive emission standards. Havenít understood once 99% of emissions are cut there is no point in killing the beast to reduce the remaining 1%.
Remembered how common it was to find plastic parts on Hondas with mold stamps indicating manufacture 4 or 5 years earlier than the model year. How Honda ran out of PC800 fenders and front disc shrouds so they deleted the shroud and used a fender from another model to use remaining inventory to producer the 1997 and 1998 models. So telling you more than I know: even if production has ended Europe wonít get more but is likely the USA will continue to get FJRs until Yamaha runs out of parts.
2018 F-150 XLT SuperCab 4x4 2.7L
2016 Beta 430 RS
2016 Subaru Outback
2013 Tesla Model S 85
2009 Husaberg FE450
1983 Porsche 928S