how basic can it get? - Page 4 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 11:40 AM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
Thank you. I appreciate you.
I know how you like to chase forum trolls and whatnot but you hooked one this time brother...
Redfish likes this.

-Brent

2016 FJR1300A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 01:08 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZappo View Post
Sometimes I feel like I'm on a motorcycle forum and sometimes I feel like I'm on a quilting forum.

Geez. Everyone so serious.

It's a forum. Post, respond, relax.

The colorful posts make it interesting but man, settle down. We're adults right ? Did I log into the Gixxer forum by mistake?

I thought what brings us all together on any FJR forum is more prostate and less testosterone.
Speakin of prostate.... Ill be right back
philharmonic and FjrjrF like this.
post #33 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 01:16 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

There!!!!!!!!! Ill lightener up a little but here & let you guys know Im HEADING TO TEXAS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!. Trailering it outa here & this weather for a while. Hopefully the snow will be gone when I get home.
Redfish likes this.

post #34 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
There!!!!!!!!! Ill lightener up a little but here & let you guys know Im HEADING TO TEXAS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!. Trailering it outa here & this weather for a while. Hopefully the snow will be gone when I get home.
If your return trip brings you back through Kansas City, let me know. I'll pick up the lunch tab while you tell me about your travels...

-Brent

2016 FJR1300A
post #35 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 04:16 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Sounds good Brent. But you don't have to buy. Last time (I think the only time) I went by K.C. I had the best bbq. ever. If you want to pm me your number I could give you a shout on the way through. Ill be coming back 35 I think, looks like it might be close to you.
post #36 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
Sounds good Brent. But you don't have to buy. Last time (I think the only time) I went by K.C. I had the best bbq. ever. If you want to pm me your number I could give you a shout on the way through. Ill be coming back 35 I think, looks like it might be close to you.
Contact info sent. If you want the best BBQ, you should deviate slightly for this place: https://www.kandmbbq.com/ Not going to say they're meat is outstanding but their sauce is hands down the best ever IMHO.... I would be happy to meet you there

-Brent

2016 FJR1300A
post #37 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Farkle Trainee

Sorry if Jim and I hijacked the bitching thread as it ends up.... Some folks need to get along here and discuss relevant issues :P
passx likes this.

-Brent

2016 FJR1300A
post #38 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:25 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC View Post
Sorry if Jim and I hijacked the bitching thread as it ends up.... Some folks need to get along here and discuss relevant issues :P
No, no. No need to apologize. Interesting diversion, and BBQ discussions are always good. Something to do while we wait for El Guapo, I mean Blue Gen II to respond.
post #39 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 07:39 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
No, no. No need to apologize. Interesting diversion, and BBQ discussions are always good. Something to do while we wait for El Guapo, I mean Blue Gen II to respond.
RGR that! I hope to get up into your neck of the woods in the not too distant future. Once upon a time I had family up in Havre... That's like third cousins or so. Glacier National Park...I really need to get there.
weldteach likes this.

-Brent

2016 FJR1300A
post #40 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaYzerman View Post
Jeez, fake news gone wrong. Sorry Blue Gen2, Redfish is quite well respected, you have to appreciate his sense of humour. As for guapo, the guy is totally looney tunes, it's rather obvious after a few posts... no mystery at all why that ended up with him leaving.
Meanwhile, I consider Redfish a good friend, and knowing him as I do for so long, I can't agree with the direction you're taking. I'd suggest get over the guapo thing, it's a totally useless conversation, there's a whole lot more fun to be had elsewhere.
I'm impressed by your honesty. You admit your bias toward your friend. Loyalty is a good thing, if not taken too far.

But you see, my experience with him is different. All I have seen him do is kick someone, while he was down.

I'm much more than willing to let him alone. All he needs to do is reciprocate.

I found that other board first. In a PM I was told there are three fjr forums. This is supposed to be the "good" one. The one where that thread is was described as the middle ground and appraently there is a third, that's really bad.

So I did a little fishing, in order to verify what I was told. The bait didn't even hit the water! And your friend was the first, to take it. You are most welcome to perceive me as looney tunes. I love being underestimated. It makes the nasty stuff easier, if and when that becomes unavoidable.

I am positively impressed by this group. Seems my "informant" was right, again.

And NOW for the aforementioned fun...

2012 Gen 2

"The closer you get,
to the meaning,
The sooner you know,
That you're DREAMING"

(HEAVEN AND HE77 - Black Sabbath)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page