FJR Owners Forum banner

New member from Niagara, ON

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  RaYzerman 
#1 ·
My 2014....

Hello al from Niagara, ON.
I just got this 6 weeks ago and I'm loving it more and more everyday. Nearly 6000miles later, it makes me smirk each time I ride it. Had a bmw f800r before this for 7 years, the last 3 of which it sat cause i got bored of it.

I got it from first owner with only 7000kms.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I mean hello all. Dang typo on my first post..... fat fingers clearly.
Hello al from Niagara, ON.
I just got this 6 weeks ago and I'm loving it more and more everyday. Nearly 6000miles later, it makes me smirk each time I ride it. Had a bmw f800r before this for 7 years, the last 3 of which it sat cause i got bored of it.

I got it from first owner with only 7000kms.

#3 ·
Hey all, got my 2014 last month, with only 7000kms on it from first owner. Managed to put more than that on her in our 6 weeks together. Love this thing to bits. Had a BMW F800R for 7 years before, which sat for the last 3 years because I got bored of it. Sold it 2 years ago but the itch hit me again this year pretty hard. Really bummed out about this season ending soon.

Attachments

#17 ·
With heated grips, good tall adjustable windscreen, bodywork , and reasonable layers you should expect to be out till November anyway around this area , just watch out for when they start to salt , that's when I garage big yammy . Hopefully a great fall season 🏍👍

#6 ·
#10 ·
Welcome! Another Root Beer it looks like.. a definitely faster colour than those lipstick pink '14's they got south of the border. There's a few of us locally.... drop by some day soon.

Reactions: passx
#16 ·
You likely know this route already.... Spin up Pelham Rd., then take Ridge Road... scoot up this way one day and buy me a coffee.

#20 ·
Welcome from Texas, Marissa!!

What a great and unusual color! Yeah, that is how we spell it down in the lower 48! LOL

I can't say I have ever seen one that color, here!

I wish you many happy hours and years riding the Root Beer!

#21 ·
They gave the Root Beer ones to the much faster Canadians and Brits. The slower red ones went to the US only.........
The official colour name across the pond is Magnetic Bronze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.