FJR Owners Forum banner

Pre-Memorial Day ride SE Ohio

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Octupi 
#1 ·
I'm taking Fridays off this summer so a friend and I are trailering to Zanesville, OH in the morning and then will ride the following and then trailer home after.

Hope it warms up a bit and I hope you all get the chance to get a nice ride in this weekend.

Total loop is 300ish miles.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Ride went well. 555 was OK in spots, not OK and closed in one spot (we still rode it).

26 was probably the best road of the day and had a blast on it. The route deviated a bit from the picture as Tom Tom Rider doesn't use the exact ride you create in Tyre since it calculates your waypoints and either Fastest/Shortest/Winding...but it was pretty close to the above. Just need to use more waypoints next time to force it to stay on route.

Caught some rain at the end of the day. Arrived in Zanesville around 11:20am, departed on the bikes about 12pm. Got back to our starting location at 6:30 and only had 2 30 minute breaks though the day. A little rain on the way back, but was a great day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.