FJR Owners Forum banner

-18 MotoGP Season

6K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  SmashVol 
#1 ·
Hey there,
Wowzer to more excitement around the GP garage!!!!
1) As a major Rossi fan....boooo to Yamaha to not fixing the M1 completely. The bike still has hook-up problems.
2) Boooo to Honda....Marquez pi$$e$ me off..... :/
3) Woot to KTM for their aggressiveness on starting up a new team next year. Bold move Herve P.
4) Woot to Franco Morbidelli for his accomplishments.

I am "really" hoping that some how Rossi could pull off another title....but.....
Zarco is my new guy.....after Rossi retires. And I'm looking forward to getting to know Morbidelli.
I'm hoping the best for Andrea Iannone and Scott Redding. They could use a break.

Question: Dani Padrosa....Honda.... Dani is an awesome rider. Dani has problems getting/keeping heat in his tyres during races. Why doesn't Honda add weight to Dani's bike to allow him to get more weight on board and hook that rear tyre up? It seems strange to me to stay with one rider for soooo many years and watch him struggle with the same issue year after year and not get the problem fixed. Does anybody have any deeper thoughts on this subject?

Let's drop the flag and start racing............ ;))

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.