hope everybody doing good in those uncertain times
on my 2006 FJR with roughly 30k miles ,I'm about to change the fork seals.
forks have the racetech gold valve on them , been installed by a pro 2 years ago , he didn't change the seals
my questions are :
- what do I have to replace beside the seals , dust seals , seal retaining clips ?
- Is the gold valve setup different than the standard set up ?
- Extra gold valve parts that I have to be aware of ?
- Is the seal retaining clip called ring snap at Yamaha ? part number : 4SV-23156-00-00 ?
- Is the inner and outer bushing are the Yamaha metal slides 1 and 2 ?
part number :
slide 1 : 4SV-23125-10-00
slide 2 : 3P6-23125-00-00
what fork oil you guys recommend me ?
( I do a lot of gymkhana with the FJR and I ride stiff suspensions, have a rear Ohlins suspension that is set for 2up and pretty stiff when alone , that how I like it )
thank you guys for the future answers and hope to see somebody around one of those days