Need a top case - Page 3 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-24-2020, 08:03 PM
Training wheels fitted!

Yes we have a few trees left here but the devastation is incredible. I have a Givi case and it’s nice. You may want to get the rear subframe reinforcement kit so you can put some weight in it and not worry. I like my soft stuff better because it doesn’t seem to catch as much wind as the hard top case does and you can lash stuff to it as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2020, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Looks like a 46L will suit me fine. Still not sure if Iíll go with the subframe rack or just mount it on the factory tail end. I wonít be hauling very much weight. Christmas is coming so maybe Iíll be a good boy - for a while at least......
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-30-2020, 08:12 AM
Mff
Training wheels fitted!

GIVI has OUTSTANDING Customer Servive!
Had a Pickup truck run over my MC with Givi top & panniers ( luckily I got off in time) Called US rep for Givi for part numbers for a lot of broken parts, he said to send him pics ( even though I explained the luggage was on the bike when I purchased it used)- within a few days parts arrived with no bill. Contacted rep again to thank him and asked what I owed. His reply was Givi takes care of its customers. Have been using their products ever since.
bounce, maximrebel and rbentnail like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page