vanity of vanity - Page 2 - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Farkle Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
I do Mr. Robert!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you post on here. Hope things are going good in sunny south Tx.

How have you been Jim? Things will be getting sunny here tomorrow ...just in time for a ride with a few guys. I hope all is well with you and yours.

2016 FJR 1300 A. cobalt blue metallic..Delkevic 13" tri ovals,Yamaha comfort seats, Yamaha touring windscreen, Mich PR 4 Gt's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 08:37 AM
High-G FJR Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
I try to do exactly as you say. I WANT to help other folks out with their problems, with their questions. I want their next ride to be better, safer, more fun because of something they learned either from me or from someone that responded to my post.

@StratTuner a strange thing about these forums is something I think of as the Silent Majority. There are many, many folks that join these forums but never post a single thing. There are even more that never join but are led to something by a Google search. Try Googling something like, "Best tire for FJR" and you will most certainly be directed to one of the FJR forums. These folks will never post a thank you, you will never hear from them. You will never know who you helped or how many folks you helped. Somewhere, some guy riding a bike that isn't an FJR may be enjoying his heated seat because he read what you just posted here. He may not remember your forum alias. He may not even remember where he got the information. But you still helped him. I think that might be good enough.

This is the exact same motivation behind why I do bike forum moderator duties as well as my own web sites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg This.jpg (180.8 KB, 12 views)
Redfish and StratTuner like this.

Ridden wet. Put up hard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page