Install of Skene Photon Blaster on Gen III - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Training wheels fitted!

Install of Skene Photon Blaster on Gen III

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone out there has installed Skene's Photon Blaster on their Gen III and could take a picture of where they connected the Blaster into the electrical system. I've done a number of searches but it doesn't look like anyone has actually installed one of these on their FJRs, just a number of folks that installed the P3s. I know this is supposed to be a super simple install that involves connecting some positaps into the system, but I am completely useless when it comes to any wrenching on the bike. Electrical systems are even more outside my realm of understanding. I have the official shop manual and it only confused me further when I tried to look at the electrical diagrams.

If anyone has done this install and can take a picture of where they connected into their electrical system I would greatly appreciate it. This is for a 2014 ES btw.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

2014 FJR 1300 ES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 11:55 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Almost 2 years since this post ....

Morades - can you share your success story? Anyone else done this since? I have the parts ready - just trying to do some homework before I tackle it :-)

Current: 2016 Yamaha FJR 1300 ES
Previous: 2006 Kawasaki Concours
Previous: 1989 Suzuki GS850G
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Thanks to other posters on this forum, found this great piece of hardware:

https://admorelighting.com/product/a-fjr3-adapter/

This allows you to run both front and rear light kits to a central connection under the seat without having to tap into stock wiring.

Current: 2016 Yamaha FJR 1300 ES
Previous: 2006 Kawasaki Concours
Previous: 1989 Suzuki GS850G

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page