Garauld Accessory Catalog - Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Wink Garauld Accessory Catalog

Hi gang - after being asked numerous times for a listing of the items I make, I thought I would summarize them all in one place. If anything here interests you, please send me a personal message (PM) by clicking my member handle or send me an email at GTWorksLLC on Gmail. I will need your zip code to calc shipping costs. All products come with money back guarantee - no problemo.

In addition to these items, I have before and can make up specials to suit your specific needs. I also offer design and prototyping services for non-FJR items. Please refrain from adding comments in this thread - put them in the Vendor Feedback thread instead. Thanks a bunch for looking and ride safe!

Luggage Racks - Gen1

I have a three different styles for Gen1 racks (Standard, Square, and Tapered) and three different mounting options (Replacement, Clamp-on, and EZ On/Off). All my racks are made of solid aluminum alloy and then TIG welded together. I normally powdercoat them satin black, but other colors are available. I can paint to suit your bike's color for an additional $80. No modifications to the bike are needed for any of these - they just bolt on. Backrests can be added to any of the racks for $145 additional as long as they use the Replacement or Clamp-on attachment option (The EZ On/Off attachment type is too weak for a BR). Backrests can be either removable or permanently attached.

Here is the Standard replacement style - approx. 12" x 18" wide. This rack replaces the factory tailrack and is the sturdiest mounting option. Cost is $230 plus S&H.

Next is the Square clamp-on style - also approx. 12" x 18" wide. This one clamps to the top of the factory tailrack. Rubber strips are provided to protect the grab bar paint from the two clamps. Cost is $270 plus S&H.

Here is the Tapered Replacement style with a removable BR. Size is approx. 12" x 16-1/2" wide. This replaces the factory tailrack. Cost as shown is $200 for the rack plus $145 for the BR = $345. S&H is extra. (Note - this photo has the old style pad - I now use Saddlemen #0413 pads shown later in the thread. I may be able to attach your own pad.

The following image shows the EZ On/Off mounting option. A pair of machined C pieces slide under the grab bar as shown. There is no charge for this option.

I also have available the super-sized Givi SR346 rack. I extend the outer perimeter with 1/2" OD steel tube and then powdercoat it, satin black in this case. Dimensions are 12 x 16-1/2". Cost is $290 plus S&H. A backrest option is available for an extra $150. It comes with the black plastic Givi mounting plate if you have a trunk.

Luggage Racks - Gen2/3

I have a two different styles for Gen2/3 racks (Standard, and Sport). All my racks are made of solid aluminum alloy and then TIG welded together. I normally powdercoat them satin black, but other colors are available. I can paint to suit your bike's color for an additional $80. No modifications to the bike are needed for any of these - they just bolt on. Backrests can be added to any of the racks for $145 additional. Backrests can be either removable or permanently attached.

Here is the Standard style - approx. 12" x 16-1/2" wide. Cost is $200 plus S&H for one powdercoated satin black.

Next is the smaller Sport style rack - approx. 10-1/2" x 11-1/2" wide. Cost is $180 plus S&H for one powdercoated satin black.

Backrests can be added to either of these racks for $145. The following images show the removable and permanent attachment styles.

I also have available the super-sized Givi SR357 rack. I extend the outer perimeter with 1/2" OD steel tube and then powdercoat it, satin black in this case. Dimensions are 12 x 16-1/2". Cost is $290 plus S&H. A backrest option is available for an extra $150. It comes with the black plastic Givi mounting plate if you have a trunk.

Backrest - Gen1

I can provide a backrest for your Gen1 bike as shown below for $195 plus S&H. These are normally powdercoated satin black, but I can paint it Cerulean or Galaxy blue for $60 additional. It sets on top of the grab bar and uses a longer SST bolt and spacer that I include. Rubber strips are included to protect the grab bar paint. Note - I am now using the Saddlemen pad shown on the Gen2/3 backrest image.

Backrest - Gen2/3

I can also provide a backrest for your Gen2 or 3 bike as shown below for $185 plus S&H. These show the Saddlemen pad I now use for backrests. The frames are normally powdercoated satin black, but I can paint it to match your bike (Cobalt shown) for $60 additional. It sets on top of the rack and uses longer SST bolts and spacers that I include.

Highway pegs kits

I have available highway peg kits for all model years - the mounting plates are the same. I normally powdercoat the plates, spacers and pegs dark gray (similar to the engine cases) for Gen1 & 2 bikes, or bright silver for the Gen3 bikes. Other color options are available. The stateside cost for just the plates, spacers and SST screws are $60 in case you wish to mount your own pegs. Add $30 for universal-style pegs shown in the first images or $60 for the Rivco anti-vibe pegs shown in the second set of pics. Note - the left plate does not interfere with oil filter replacement.

Universal:

Rivco:

Stiffy kits

You may have read that some riders have experienced failure of the subframe - I have developed reinforcement kits that will substantially reduce the chance of failure, and if it were to happen, keep all the loosey items together until it can be serviced.

Gen1:

The stiffy kit for Gen1 bikes is $65 delivered stateside:

Gen2/3:

The stiffy kit for Gen2/3 bikes is $110 delivered stateside:

Hydration systems

I can make you a hydration system to satisfy your thirst on the long haul. They come in 1/2 and 1-gal sizes and are mounted to one of your rear passenger footpegs. Included in the kit is a Coleman jug (you have some choice of colors), a base (again, you can pick a color), tubing and a bite valve. A quick-release latch makes removal quick for LD riders. Cost for the 1/2 gal kit is $100 plus S&H. Add $20 for the 1-gal kit. I also make these for other bike models.

Radar Detector mount kit

I have available, a kit that allows you to mount your RD atop one of the handlebar fluid reservoirs. Finish is satin black powdercoat. Stateside delivered cost is $50.

Handguard extenders

These help keep your fingertips a bit warmer by deflecting the cold air lower than the V-Strom hand guards. $25 delivered stateside.

Canyon Cage Sliders

I have some sliders made specifically for mounting to Canyon Cages - cost for the kit is $65 delivered stateside.

"If ya can't be handsome, ya might as well be handy!"

2004 FJR1300
1974 V7 Sport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Garage
Those are some awesome looking accessories. I'll definitely be wanting a rack I the future.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 01:11 PM
High-G FJR Junkie!

This is great thanks for posting this, don't you also paint saddlebags or side covers {and probably other parts} original colors?

07 FJR 38,000 miles 03 Yamaha FJR1300
1986 Yamaha FZX700 1977 Kawasaki KX250 1978? Yamaha TY250 1979 Yamaha YZ250 1970 850 Moto Guzzi 1974? Honda XL 100 1978? Yamaha XT500 1975 Yamaha RD350B 1964 Bridgestone 90S

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
Yes, I have fixed and repainted various parts. I also repainted Lisa's Mean Green machine.

2004 FJR1300
1974 V7 Sport
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garauld View Post
Yes, I have fixed and repainted various parts. I also repainted Lisa's Mean Green machine.

I wished were local. I'd bring you a upper and lower fairing that have slight blemishes in them. One of these days I'll find a body shop that can paint match.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Farkle Trainee

Garauld Accessory Catalog

Delete

Last edited by matt1300a; 09-05-2016 at 12:26 AM.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Training wheels fitted!

Highway pegs kits 2006 FJR1300

I would like to order a set of Highway pegs for 2006 FJR1300 with anti vibration foot pegs.
e-mail: yelltohim@yahoo.com
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Trainee Sport Tourer

subscribing to this page!
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Training wheels fitted!

do pegs work with cages

Just wondering if the pegs work with canyon cages ?
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Farkle Trainee

Garage
My pegs kit will not work with CCs. You will need to buy a Kuryakin peg setup with the tubing clamps.

2004 FJR1300
1974 V7 Sport

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FJR Forum : Yamaha FJR Owners Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page